SERVICE TEAM MEMBER (F/T) (P/T) (Night Shift ONLY)
Our Whizascoots need constant tender loving care! They need to be regularly fed, showered and taken for a walk. They are also very loyal and prefer to be handled by someone who they trust and who already has a relationship with them.
- Responsible for all preventive and remedial vehicle repairs, upkeep and maintenance;
- Perform in-field swaps of vehicle batteries as and when required;
- Responsible for the daily fleet maintenance checks, ensuring that all vehicles are kept clean and, in a road-worthy condition;
- Rebalance vehicles within the service area;
- Perform minor repairs onsite and refer major repairs at the vehicle technical facility;
- Works in close co-operation with the Customer Engagement Team and other Service Team members to ensure the smooth running of sharing-system, ensuring the information systems are maintained updated at all times;
- Maintains a clean and safe working environment.
Service Team Members are expected to have:
- Ability/Flexibility to work non-standard hours including weekends, nights and adverse weather conditions.
- Engage with and respond professionally to customers in the field
- Have an existing and valid working permit to work in Malta
- Ability to use standard industry Power Tools, lift up to 30kg, work at heights (ladders, scaffolding), and generally fit for manual work.
- be comfortable working outside under different weather conditions
- have a valid driving license (C1 preferred)
- understand Occupational Health & Safety
Please send us your CV with an intro letter to [email protected] as soon as possible.
CUSTOMER ENGAGEMENT REPRESENTATIVE (F/T) (Shift)
As part of the Customer Engagement Team, you will provide first level support to customers via the group hotline, social media, e-mail and perform general office administration duties supporting the fleet support team and service teams.
A passion for excellent customer experience, a post-secondary level of education, being computer conversant and an excellent command of the English language are requirements for this role.
Knowledge of another major language will be considered an asset.
- Handle customer queries through Live Chat, email, phone
- Ability to work independently, take quick decisions and quickly resolve issues
- Escalating to relevant departments and following up on the resolution
- Working with multiple back offices, internal tools as well as engaging 3rd parties to ensure customer queries are answered and/or resolved in a timely and correct manner
- Assisting customers encountering issues and providing information as and when necessary
- Create reports and provide statistics
- Customer Support experience
- ProActive attitude and Pleasant personality
- Strong PC and internet skills
- Good online attitude
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong team player
- Staff will be required to work shifts 24/7
- In possession of a valid driving licence
Send us an email to [email protected] with your CV and introduction letter telling us of your passion and reasons for being part of our team.